Recipe by Sharon123
A delightful salad from The Inn at Trail's End & Spa at Wilmington, Vermont
Top Review by JanuaryBride
A good way to use up the cauliflower in the fridge. I only used about 1/2 of the dressing (and even thinned it out a bit with water). I used light mayo which was totally fine in this recipe. I also added a clove of fresh minced garlic to the dressing - glad I did. I subbed lemon pepper for the pepper to keep in the theme of the lemon juice in the dressing. And I added some raisins as well as red cabbage - both great additions. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 head large iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1⁄2 head large romaine lettuce (may mix in other greens, such as spinach)
- 3⁄4 cup grated cauliflower
- 3⁄4 cup toasted breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Accent seasoning to make the dressing.
- Chill in the refrigerator 2 hours or more so flavors will develop.
- Toss greens with dressing and half of the grated cauliflower.
- Top each serving with remaining cauliflower and the toasted bread crumbs.Enjoy!