Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I did not see a recipe for shaved beef on Zaar, so I'm posting this sandwich.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb shaved cooked beef
- 1 medium vidalia onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic, jarred
- 1 teaspoon hickory smoke salt
- 6 ounces beef gravy, jarred
- 4 ciabatta rolls or 8 slices Texas toast thick bread, toasted
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- Heat oil in skillet on medium heat. Slice onion, add to heated skillet. Add garlic when onions become soft. Stir fry about 1 minute. Add shaved beef and brown stirring onions and garlic through meat, about 10 minutes.
- When meat is browned, add gravy, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 10 minutes. If you have too much liquid, uncover to reduce liquid.
- Serve on buns with horseradish mayonnaise.