Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
This is a fantastic and easy recipe for those people that love decadence without the fuss! My SIL made this for a party and it was the hit of everyone. She ran out after 1 hour and had made a double batch. Simple and easy to make yet tastes like heaven. If you do not like artichokes (as I do not) believe me you will love this! I have made it several times since she gave me the recipe and so far anyone who says they do not like artichokes gobbles this up. Super easy 5 ingredients
- 8 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 1⁄2 onion, diced small
Directions See How It's Made
- drain artichoke hearts.
- blend together with all other ingredients.(or mix by hand for chunkier version).
- put in ovenware bowl/crock.
- bake for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown on top.
- serve with sturdy crackers and a smile.
- (I use triscuit crackers).
- can be made low fat using low fat cream cheese, low fat mayo, skimmed parmesean cheese).