Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from Kraft, thought I would give it a try, had Miracle Whip in it, which I thought a bit weird so it intrigued me. Turns out my daughter, a very finicky eater, loves it enough to make it for herself. Quick, easy and good.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cubed and peeled potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- Simmer chopped vegetables in chicken broth until tender, takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Puree the vegetables and the broth together.
- Add Miracle Whip and whisk until smooth.
- This soup is wonderful when hot, but the recipe says it may be served chilled as well.