Recipe by mollypaul
Easy and delicious. An old timey recipe from the Pennsylvania Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and butter a baking dish.
- Beat egg yolks; add to corn and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in milk and seasonings.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks and fold into mixture.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, set in pan of hot water and bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.