Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and delicious. An old timey recipe from the Pennsylvania Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- Preheat oven to 350F and butter a baking dish.
- Beat egg yolks; add to corn and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in milk and seasonings.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks and fold into mixture.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, set in pan of hot water and bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.