Prep 4 mins
Cook 4 mins
Once again... another recipe from a newspaper
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 4 teaspoons prepared mango chutney
- 2 slices horseradish cheddar cheese
- 2 ham slices
- 6 -8 baby spinach leaves, washed and patted dry
- 4 slices sweet red apples (thin slices)
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Spread bread with mango-chutney.
- Between bread, layer cheese, ham, spinach and apple.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brush top and bottom of sandwich lightly with butter; cook about 4 minutes per side.
- (If horseradish chesddar is unavailable, substitute with regular cheddar and use horseradish mustard. Omit mango-chutney).