Recipe by Sharon123
Even the meat eaters in my family like this! They are delicious!
Top Review by Gingerbear
Hi Sharon123, I am very sorry about the 3 stars but these weren't a big hit at my house. The recipe tasted like it was lacking something and I followed the recipe exactly. I think if maybe a little hamburger or something was added to the stuffing it may have been better. For the most part it was pretty good though. The patties were also a little crumbly when making them into patties. The next time that I make these I think I will add a little hamburger or something. Nice recipe though. Thank you.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 cups prepared bread prepared stuffing
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 finely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare sauce of mushroom soup, water, and sour cream. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and shape into 12 patties.
- Place in a buttered casserole dish and cover with mushroom sauce.
- Top generously with more grated cheese and bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes.