Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is fabulous and so easy! I got it some time ago from a friend at a party and now at family gatherings I'm always asked to bring these potatoes. They're terrific with ham and beef dishes as well as pork or chicken. Wait until you smell them baking!!
- 6 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled, and cubed
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise (no substitutions)
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 473.18 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients together.
- Transfer mixture to an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 45 minutes.
This potato dish was delicious, I cut the cheese by half and used lite mayonnaise, it was still very cheesy, I also used green onions and added the cayenne. Thanks for sharing.
My DD and her BF wanted this Sunday for dinner. It was quick and easy and tasty too! My grandgirls didn't like it but all the adults raved over it. Another Keeper! Thanks for sharing!