Prep 20 mins
Cook 48 mins
- 2⁄3 cup crushed rye crackers or 2⁄3 cup pumpernickel cracker
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red bell pepper
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix 2 ingredients for crust.
- Spread in springform pan and bake for 8 minutes until partially cooked.
- In a seperate bowl mix the filling ingredients together.
- Spread over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until the center is set.
- Serve with crackers and fruit is desired.