Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a must at any family event my grandmother hosts! It's always out on the counter the whole time we're there...but it never lasts long.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup French onion dip
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients (can use electric hand mixer) and shape into ball.
- Refrigerate, but let set out at room temperature before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
Excellent cheese ball...great flavor, easy to prepare! Next time I will add a couple drops of Tabasco for a little more zing. The french onion dip in this is perfect. I rolled this in a mixture of finely chopped pecans and walnuts. Get the crackers ready and go! Thanks for posting.