Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
My SIL gave the family this recipe. I like not only the flavor but the simplicity of it. It's definitely one the kids love to eat.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bag plain Doritos
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Brown Beef and onions.
- Mix with Remaining ingredients except for a 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Put in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Boy, is this an easy casserole! We loved the taste, had a couple little ones here who also gave it a good review! I used 13 ounces of the Doritos and 20 ounces of enchilada sauce. It was enjoyed by all. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing!!