Recipe by Mousehouse62
This light and refreshing dessert can be made ahead of time and frozen adding whipped topping and fruit at a later date! It can be for summer, winter or just a special celebration!
- 12 egg whites
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Cool Whip
- fresh fruit or canned fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add sugar a bit at a time while beating.
- Blend rest of ingredients into egg whites.
- Spread mixture into lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 for 45 minutes and then turn down oven to 275 and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Spread on Cool Whip and layer with fresh fruit and canned fruit like pineapple, mandrin oranges, star fruit, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, any fruit that does not brown.
- Slice and serve for dessert.
- Light and fresh!