Recipe by Hill Family
It truly can't get much easier than this ...
Top Review by Messie Chef
Sorry, for the lower rating, but I thought this was just okay. Might have been my packet of spaghetti sauce, but it was extremely bland for our tastes. My chicken breasts were huge so I only used 2...and they tasted over cooked and were falling apart. My slow cooker has a timer so it shut off in the specified time. End result was shredded chicken, in a sauce with mozzarella on top. Not exactly what I was expecting for Chicken Parmesan. Will try again with more of my own seasonings and less time in the cooker. 5 stars for the ease of the recipe and simple ingerdients. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) package spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk package of spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, water and butter or oil together in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Lay the chicken breasts in the sauce.
- Cook in crock pot for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Serve over cooked noodles with mozzarella cheese on top.