Recipe by Hill Family
This is just dreamy creamy ... thanks Sharon G!!
Top Review by Brenda.
This was very easy and good. I took Bev's advice and sliced my chicken thin so I could roll it up in the tortilla. I thought it needed a little something else, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Overall a good weeknight recipe. Thanks for sharing. Nick's Mom
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onions
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in butter. Set aside, keeping warm.
- Cook onion and garlic in drippings. Stir in cream, scraping up bits in pan. Mix in chilies. Simmer to slightly thicken.
- Return chicken to pan, turning in sauce.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese (cover).
- Continue cooking on low until cheese is melted.
- Serve on tortillas, topped with sauce.