Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Easy and good.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) jar mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup white wine (optional) or 1⁄3 cup cooking sherry (optional)
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Put in casserole dish.
- Mix other ingredients and stir into chicken. Sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 1-1 ½ hours.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and serve over rice or noodles.
This recipe was simple and yummy. Everyone in the family gave it 5 stars! Thanks
This was good and easy to make. I added fresh mushrooms and added about 8 ounces. I also added some pepper and garlic powder. I used cutlets and cooked this on top of the stove so it didn't take as long to cook. I followed the rest of the recipe as written. This was a quick and good weeknight meal.