Recipe by Hill Family
Sharon makes some great pretzels and this is another one that is addicting. Be aware though these will leave you with what we call Danny DeVito breath!
- 12 ounces butter flavor popcorn oil (Orville Redenbacker)
- 3 lbs pretzels (assorted some regular some sticks)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pretzels in a brown paper bag, pour oil on and shake. Mix garlic and ranch mix together and pour on pretzels. Shake and transfer into a new bag (you might have to change bags a few times) Let these sit overnight as they will seem greasy that night but will seem less so the next day.