Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sharon makes some great pretzels and this is another one that is addicting. Be aware though these will leave you with what we call Danny DeVito breath!
- 12 ounces butter flavor popcorn oil (Orville Redenbacker)
- 3 lbs pretzels (assorted some regular some sticks)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- Put pretzels in a brown paper bag, pour oil on and shake. Mix garlic and ranch mix together and pour on pretzels. Shake and transfer into a new bag (you might have to change bags a few times) Let these sit overnight as they will seem greasy that night but will seem less so the next day.
Made for PRMR!!! These made for a really good snack for Super Bowl! 5 stars as none remained...They were gone before the 22-0 halftime!!!! Thanks