1/1 Photo of Sharon's Baked Brie
Non Domestic Goddess's Note:
Thanks Sharon for an awesome, very impressive looking and tasting appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Using a sharp knife, cut the wheel of brie in half horizontally and separate the top half of the wheel from the bottom half.
- 3Sprinkle the bottom half of the brie with the dried cherries,toasted almonds, and brown sugar. Replace the top half of the brie and apply pressure to secure the stuffing.
- 4Working on a well-floured surface roll out the puff pastry so that it will fully cover the brie. Place the brie in the middle of the puff pastry and fold the excess pastry around the wheel.
- 5Using a pastry brush, brush the egg on top of the puff pastry and place the brie on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- 6Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the pastry begins to turn golden brown, then turn the temperature down to 325 degrees F and bake for another 20 minutes. Serve on a pretty platter.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sharon's Baked Brie
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.0
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.5 mg
- Sodium 530.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: