Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my old favorites. It's a nice change from the norm. It's kinda sweet, but I add lime to cut it a bit. Beautiful blue color.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces captain morgans spiced rum
- 3⁄4 ounce blue curacao
- 3 ounces sour mix
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- splash grenadine
- Fill a tall highball or pint glass with ice.
- Add Captain, blue curacao, sour and lime juice.
- Stir with cocktail stirrer or straw.
- Add dash of grenadine to make blood in blue water effect.
Interesting! Love the blue. You do need to pour the grenadine slowly to enjoy the bloody streaks as I just poured and most ran right to the bottom. I`m not a big fan of spiced rum so I used white rum. Good to drink while watching movies like Jaws! LOL! Thanks.