Recipe by Flippmami
Thick shark steaks soaked in Marsala and a creamy butter sauce and garnished in green onions, lightly toasted almond slivers, and crumbles of bacon. This is delicious! You can let the fish soak in the sherry for 1 hour, tastes amazing! I served this with a Couscous dish I created.
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons sherry wine
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In small frying pan, lightly brown the slivered almonds in the 2 tbl. butter. Set aside when toasted.
- Rub sherry on both sides of shark steaks. Season with pepper on both sides.
- In a bowl, combine parsley, lemon rind, melted butter, and lemon juice. Spoon over fish. Let fish broil for 5 to 10 minutes, or cook for 10 minutes on 350F on middle rack.
- Turn over and add more butter sauce. Continue broiling for about 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
- While broiling, cut bacon into small 1" chunks and fry until crispy. Leave for 5 minutes on a paper towel to soak.
- Servie fish with almonds, bacon, and chopped green onions.