Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came to me from a good friend. I think it comes out best when using crescent rolls. It is amazing!
- 1 mini brie round
- berry type preserves (blackberry, raspberry, etc)
- crescent rolls (in tube) or puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Bring mini round of Brie to room temperature.
- Slather top with preserves.
- Wrap the round with puffed pastry sheets or 1 package of crescent rolls.
- Cover all seams on top of cheese with decorative dough shapes- cookie cutter stars, leaves, etc.
- Brush top with egg yolk.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Great appetizer. I skimmed off the top rind, used raspberry jam and added sliced toasted almonds. I also used crescent roll dough. Deeelicious. Ritag
A friend of mine gave this recipe years ago, that I had misplaced. I was so happy to have found it again. This is a delicious recipe that is so easy but your guests will think it's a culinary masterpiece ! Thanks for sharing
I've used apricot preserves and it is out-of-this world! I serve it with apple slices and water crackers. Yummy with a glass of wine!