Recipe by NoreenJ
This recipe came to me from a good friend. I think it comes out best when using crescent rolls. It is amazing!
- 1 mini brie round
- berry type preserves (blackberry, raspberry, etc)
- crescent rolls (in tube) or puff pastry
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring mini round of Brie to room temperature.
- Slather top with preserves.
- Wrap the round with puffed pastry sheets or 1 package of crescent rolls.
- Cover all seams on top of cheese with decorative dough shapes- cookie cutter stars, leaves, etc.
- Brush top with egg yolk.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.