Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
This salad is bursting with flavor. I'm not a fan of Italian dressing but I could honestly eat this night and day. I got this from Allrecipes.com and you will not be disappointed. Great for potlocks as it makes a lot. I'm asked to bring this to family get togethers and never bring any home.
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salad seasoning (in spice aisle)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, not the pre grated type
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl combine spaghetti, bacon, celery, onion, bell pepper, olives, tomatoes, salad seasoning, salad dressing and parmesan cheese. Toss to coat.
- Chill for 2 hours.