Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is courtesy of SharAmbrosia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon macadamia nut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon lanolin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beeswax
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chamomile flowers (dried)
- In a double-boiler, melt 1/2 teaspoons Macadamia Nut oil, 1/2 teaspoons jojoba oil, 1/2 teaspoons lanolin and 1/2 teaspoons Cocoa butter until it is liquefied. Add 1/2 teaspoons of dried Chamomile flowers and stir gently for about 10 minutes. Strain the mixture with a very fine sieve into a small Pyrex ramekin and clean the area of the double boiler where you had the mixture (Dry the area well). Pour the new strained mixture back into the double boiler and reheat. Add another 1/2 teaspoons of lanolin and 1/2 teaspoons of beeswax shavings. Heat and stir until liquefied completely. Remove from the heat and pour into a 1/2 oz. amber or cobalt container. This is enough for personal use. To use on dry hands, or to give as gifts, you'll want to double or triple this recipe.
- This is a very soothing formula that has real "staying" power.