Will be trying the recipe this week, posted as-is from my favourite magazine - Shape!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For dressing, whisk together lime juice, sugar and fish sauce in a small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- 2Place spinach and carrots in a large salad bowl.
- 3Add half of dressing and toss to combine.
- 4Portion salad onto 4 dinner plates.
- 5Top with peanuts and shrimp.
- 6Drizzle remaining dressing over salads.
- 7Note: Round out the meal with sesame rice cakes and a dessert of honeydew melon balls tossed with maple syrup and chopped candied ginger.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shape's Vietnamese Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 221.0 mg
- Sodium 848.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g