Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple appetizer recipe. I got this recipe from my mom in law, I changed it a bit and it keeps changing over the years. Serve them hot, and maybe double the recipe they sure go fast.
- 1 (235 g) package crescent roll dough (store bought Pillsbury)
- 1 (156 g) can canned flaked ham
- 3⁄4 cup cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canned jalapeno slices, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ham, parmesan, mustard, ranch, green onion, garlic, hot sauce, jalepeno (if using), cheddar cheese and spices.
- Mix well.
- Roll out dough, separate into 4 rectangles, Press on dotted diagonal lines to seal. ( They are pre-cut into triangles, but its easy to stick together.).
- Spread a quatrer of mixture on each rectangle.
- Roll up staring on long side.
- Cut each roll into 5, 1 inch rolls.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
I made these for my wife and her friends the other night. I wasn't sure how they'd taste, but they were great! I had to save a few for myself, and good thing they were gone in minutes. All the ladies LOVED them! They were all begging me for the recipe. This is a keeper, its going in dad secret recipe box...shhh! Thanks!
These little snacks were fantastic! My Family ate them up right away. They are suoer easy to throw together,I didn't change a thing. I will definately serve these next time we have guests over. Thanks for a great recipe!! ~Jenalee