Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a spin off from my Good For You parfait. It is also delicious, try them both :) If you like, this can be made into 2 smaller parfaits, just add another tablespoon of Grape Nuts to the list of ingredients and divide ingredients evenly between two parfait glasses.
- 118.29 ml crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 4 large strawberries or 8 medium strawberries, sliced and sweetened to taste with no calorie sweetener
- 170.09 g container sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt (I use the Wal-mart brand)
- 14.79 ml Grape-nuts cereal
- Layer in a parfait glass pineapple then yogurt then strawberries.
- Top with the Grape Nuts.
Wonderful combination! The only difference with mine was that I used fresh pineapple and granola instead of grape nuts. Just delicious!