Shannon Holmes's Note:
I love making this dish, and Mark even likes to eat it, although he doesn't like mushrooms. Try it ,you'll love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained,squeezed dry
- 2 -4 ounces button mushrooms, cleaned,sliced
- butter no stick cooking spray
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- 2 dashes oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 9 no cook lasagna noodles, break 3 in half
- 3 (8 ounce) cans seasoned tomato sauce
- 1Spray a large skillet with no stick butter cooking spray.
- 2Saute the mushrooms until slightly cooked and juice is forming in the bottom of the pan.
- 3Drain the juice from the mushrooms and spray with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 4Pat dry.
- 5Mix everything together in a large bowl, except for noodles.
- 6Pour a small amount of sauce in a 8 by 8 by 8 or 9 by 9 by 9 casserole dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 7Arrange 2 whole noodles and 1 broken one in baking dish.
- 8Spread half of spinach mixture over noodles.
- 9Place two more whole noodles ans one broken one on top of spinach mixture.
- 10Top with a little more sauce.
- 11Spread remaining spinach mixture on top of noodles, and top with remaining noodles and sauce.
- 12You may not need all of the sauce, I used about 2 1/2 cans.
- 13Bake in oven preheated to 375 degrees, covering casserole with aluminum foil before placing in oven.
- 14Bake for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shannon's Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.2
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 785.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 27.1 g