Recipe by Shannon Holmes
I have been wanting to make a grilled stuft burrito, but decided to make a grilled bean burrito instead. Try it, you won't be disappointed :)
- 1 low-fat flour tortillas or 1 fat free flour tortillas (burrito size 9 "inch")
- 1⁄2 cup fat free spicy refried beans, heated
- 1⁄2 firm tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced spinach
- 1 slice fat-free cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- taco bell mild taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm both sides of the flour tortilla on a griddle preheated to 375 degrees F.
- When soft, spread the beans down the middle of the tortilla.
- Top with the cheese, then tomatoes, then spinach.
- Roll up like a burrito or fold in half and spray the area you will be grilling the burrito on with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook on that side then cook on opposite side until browned and crispy.
- Cook on fold until browned and crispy.
- Enjoy it!
- Serve with Taco Bell Mild Taco sauce and fat free sour cream.