Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I thought this up as I was jonesin' for a trifle I used to make at Christmas, made with Terry's Chocolate Orange, cranberry orange muffins, and pudding. It's very close to that taste. I'll post that recipe next and you'll know why I was wanting it :)
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries (I used Craisins)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat chocolate chips
- 3 (6 ounce) containersblue bunny orange flavored yogurt (or 2 orange and 1 vanilla)
- ice, as needed
- Freeze the fruit, I didn't and the drink wasn't cold enough.
- Slightly thaw frozen fruit.
- Blenderize, adding ice as needed to make thicker.