Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This is a modified recipe from the book From Your Ice Cream Maker. It is very delicious and low in fat too. Just don't tell them it is good for them, they won't know.
- 5 Pearson mint patties, chopped
- 4 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Blend all in blender and chill.
- Freeze according to your manufacturer's instructions in ice cream maker.
- Pack into a 32 ounce freezer-safe container and freeze.
- 8 (1/2 cup) servings.