1/2 Photos of Shannon's Leftover Frittata
Shannon 24's Note:
I threw this together tonight, and it turned out really good! I was getting tired of omelettes and this fit the bill. I used veggies I had left in the fridge, but you could use whatever you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop whatever ingredients you have.
- 2Heat oil in cast iron frying pan, I used 8".
- 3Saute hash browns, veggies and ham for about 10-15 minutes, on medium.
- 4Combine eggs, milk or water and spices (I used salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and cayenne pepper).
- 5Add egg mixture to hash browns.
- 6Stir to combine.
- 7Cook without stirring for about 10-15 minutes, or until the bottom is a nice golden colour and the top is still a bit watery.
- 8Top with cheese and put under broiler until cheese is melted and nicely browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shannon's Leftover Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 214.2 mg
- Sodium 466.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g