Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
My mom helped come up with this one. It's a good way to sneak in a serving of vegetables plus it's tasty.
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup white hominy or 1⁄2 cup yellow hominy, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (or egg replacer of choice)
- 1⁄2 pita bread
- thin slices tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 slice fat-free cheddar cheese, cut in half
- Spray small skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat to medium and add Egg Beaters and hominy.
- Scramble egg.
- Spread mayonaise inside of pita, and place tomato slices, cheese slices then egg hominy mixture inside.
Was easy and very Yummy!!