Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I started making these because I had some tortilla chips I needed to use. I make this about every other day, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- fat free tortilla chips or low fat tortilla chips (I use Baked Tostitos Bite Size and the serving size is 20 chips with 1 gram of fat)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free refried beans (I use Old EL Paso Spicy Fat Free Refried Beans)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup spinach or 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- tomatillo salsa (or your favorite salsa)
- fat free sour cream
- Top each chip with refried beans.
- Spread cheese evenly on top of chips.
- Cook in a toaster oven at 350 F until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped tomatoes, spinach, salsa and sour cream.