Shannon's Curry Chicken That Firefighter Hubby Loves!
- In a large saucepan or pot, warm coconut milk over medium high heat for 1 minute. Add in curry paste, using a whisk to completely dissolve curry paste.
- Bring to a slight boil, then turn heat down and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add basil, fish sauce, brown sugar, chicken stock, peas, onions, green onions, garlic, peppers and chicken. (If you like any other vegetables, add them here, like bamboo shoots, etc.).
- Bring to a slight boil again by turning up the heat, then simmer over medium heat 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring often.
- Serve with steaming Jasmine Rice (cooked with garlic salt instead of regular salt and a spoon of butter).
- Garnish with extra sliced green onion.