Recipe by Shannon Holmes
I ate the salad portion of this last night without chicken and decided it would make a wonderful wrap with chicken added. It is delicious and I hope you'll give it a try.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat and cut in small chunks
- non stick cooking spray
- 1 dash poultry seasoning
- 3 cups washed spinach leaves, ribs removed and sliced thin
- 1 large firm tomatoes, sliced thin
- 30 marinated mushrooms, sliced
- 6 tablespoons chopped fat free feta cheese, divided (Kroger's sells this)
- 6 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing, divided
- 3 9 inch low-fat flour tortillas (Pepito's or Manny's) or 3 fat free tortillas (Buena Vida, sold at Winn-Dixie)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the chicken in a large nonstick skillet with the spices spinkled over it until white on the inside and golden on the outside.
- Set aside to cool.
- Divide into 3 equal portions.
- Layer each wrap with 1/3 of spinach, tomato slices, mushrooms, chicken and lastly the feta.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of dressing drizzled over all and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roll each wrap up and slice in half.