Shannon Holmes's Note:
I ate the salad portion of this last night without chicken and decided it would make a wonderful wrap with chicken added. It is delicious and I hope you'll give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat and cut in small chunks
- non stick cooking spray
- 1 dash poultry seasoning
- 3 cups washed spinach leaves, ribs removed and sliced thin
- 1 large firm tomato, sliced thin
- 30 marinated mushrooms, sliced
- 6 tablespoons chopped fat free feta cheese, divided (Kroger's sells this)
- 6 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing, divided
- 3 9 inch low-fat flour tortillas (Pepito's or Manny's) or 3 fat free tortillas (Buena Vida, sold at Winn-Dixie)
- 1Saute the chicken in a large nonstick skillet with the spices spinkled over it until white on the inside and golden on the outside.
- 2Set aside to cool.
- 3Divide into 3 equal portions.
- 4Layer each wrap with 1/3 of spinach, tomato slices, mushrooms, chicken and lastly the feta.
- 5Top with 2 tablespoons of dressing drizzled over all and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Roll each wrap up and slice in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shannon's Chicken Feta Spinach Tomato Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 289.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese
low-fat flour tortillas