Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dip recipe is ALWAYS a huge hit! It can be served with tortilla chips or celery for dipping. This dip can also be made in advance, it freezes well if you do not bake it before freezing. I often make a large batch and freeze some in the disposable foil containers that can go from freezer to oven. This recipe fills an 8x8 pan nicely. If you bring it to a party, make sure you bring copies of the recipe because everyone will want it!!
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, hot sauce and celery.
- Heat in microwave until melted.
- Stir well.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Spray 8x8 baking pan with pam
- Bake when you are ready to serve (otherwise just put it in the fridge or freezer - this freezes well if you don't bake it first) on 350 for about 30 minutes (longer if frozen).