Recipe by Shannon Holmes
I loved getting this from Wendy's so I made up my own version. To get the clone recipe, go to www.topsecretrecipes.com from Todd Wilbur.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat and cut into small chunks
- 1 dash poultry seasoning
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 white fat free pita breads, regular size
- 1 small firm tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons crumbled fat free feta cheese
- 1 cup sliced spinach or 1 cup romaine lettuce, deveined
- fat free ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the chicken in a small skillet sprayed with nostick cooking spray, sprinking with spices before you begin cooking.
- Cook until brown on the outside and white on the inside.
- Set aside.
- Heat the pitas for 20 seconds in your microwave or until warm.
- Layer each pita with half of the chicken, cucumber, red onion, spinach, feta then top with about 1-2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Fold each up like a taco and enjoy.
- By the way,you can add shredded carrots and red cabbage if desired to make it more like the original.