Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Mark made this one up, with all of his favorite fruits and I decided to add soy milk. Don't worry, you don't even taste it. I'm drinking one as I type, LOL ;) This is going to be another one of my favorites, go whip one up for yourself now, it is soooo good :)
- 1 medium very ripe mango, peeled,chopped
- 1 -2 very ripe banana, peeled and sliced or broken into chunks (one with brown spots all over it)
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla soymilk (I used Westsoy Brand)
- Prepare fruit and freeze in ziptop baggie until frozen solid.
- Defrost fruit slightly in microwave.
- Put fruit in blender and cover with the soy milk.
- Slice through frozen fruit with a knife to help the blender out.
- Blend, stoppping to slice through fruit if neccesary.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 pretty parfait glasses and serve.