Shannon Holmes's Note:
Mark made this one up, with all of his favorite fruits and I decided to add soy milk. Don't worry, you don't even taste it. I'm drinking one as I type, LOL ;) This is going to be another one of my favorites, go whip one up for yourself now, it is soooo good :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare fruit and freeze in ziptop baggie until frozen solid.
- 2Defrost fruit slightly in microwave.
- 3Put fruit in blender and cover with the soy milk.
- 4Slice through frozen fruit with a knife to help the blender out.
- 5Blend, stoppping to slice through fruit if neccesary.
- 6Blend until smooth.
- 7Pour into 2 pretty parfait glasses and serve.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shannon and Mark's Mondo Mango Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla soymilk