1/3 Photos of Shanibars
Wicked Creations's Note:
This is an adaption to an all-natural bar that is very popular that is naturally yummie and very versatile. It tastes like you are eating a candy bar but so healthy. Full of antioxidants and vitamins, protein plus NO Sugar Added-it's nature's candy!! You don't need sugar because its already sweet! Quick and easy, great for snacking,a grab and go bar!! Kid-friendly too!! Raw and no baking, no cooking required!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, blend ingredients throughly on high for about 4 minutes.
- 2"Dough" will be very sticky.
- 3In a waxed lined bread loaf pan, place "dough" and press into pan evenly.
- 4Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- 5Cut bars widthwise into six.
- 6Wrap individual bars in foil and place in fridge til go time!
- 7*chill time is cook time
- 8** Its not necessary to chill bars after pressing into pan but cut and wrap and place in fridge for later consumption is necessary.
- 10*chill time is cook time ** Its not necessary to chill bars after pressing into pan but cut and wrap and place in fridge for later consumption is necessary. *** this is very versatile recipe with dates. You can add to dates anything or take away.
Nutritional Facts for Shanibars
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g