Recipe by Wicked Creations
This is an adaption to an all-natural bar that is very popular that is naturally yummie and very versatile. It tastes like you are eating a candy bar but so healthy. Full of antioxidants and vitamins, protein plus NO Sugar Added-it's nature's candy!! You don't need sugar because its already sweet! Quick and easy, great for snacking,a grab and go bar!! Kid-friendly too!! Raw and no baking, no cooking required!!
Top Review by waterbaby09
Tasted great right out of the food processor, tasted like a brownie! Didn't care for it chilled. I used about a 1/2 lb of dates and fresh almond butter from Sprouts instead of peanut butter. PAC Spring 2013
- 1 cup dates (chopped)
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter (any kind)
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut (can sub for shredded natural)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, blend ingredients throughly on high for about 4 minutes.
- "Dough" will be very sticky.
- In a waxed lined bread loaf pan, place "dough" and press into pan evenly.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut bars widthwise into six.
- Wrap individual bars in foil and place in fridge til go time!
- *chill time is cook time
- ** Its not necessary to chill bars after pressing into pan but cut and wrap and place in fridge for later consumption is necessary.
- *chill time is cook time ** Its not necessary to chill bars after pressing into pan but cut and wrap and place in fridge for later consumption is necessary. *** this is very versatile recipe with dates. You can add to dates anything or take away.