1/1 Photo of Shanghainese Dumpling Recipe (Dim Sum)
These are a combination of shrimp and chicken or beef(your preference) If you don't want to make them look like little bags, then feel free to just fold them as you would a potsticker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 450 g Chinese cabbage
- 150 g prawns, chopped finely
- 50 wonton skins
- 100 g skinless chicken (chopped finely or beef with no fat)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice (20 g ginger, pounded and mix with 2 tbsp of water)
- black mushroom, sliced thinly and fried with small amount of oil in a non-stick pan. (or bean curd) (optional)
- 1Blanch cabbage until soft and slice thinly.
- 2Mix meat, cabbage and prawn with seasoning.
- 3Scoop 1 tsp of the mixed ingredients onto the wanton skin.
- 4Apply a small amount of water at the side of the wanton skin, gather up the skin to make a little "purse" out of them, and tie with a chive, or thin layer of a green onion.
- 5Boil water in a pot and cook dumplings for 3 - 5 minutes.
- 6Scoop dumplings and place on a plate.
- 7Serve with sauce:.
- 8Combine all ingredients together with boiling water.
- 910 dumplings/ Serves 5.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shanghainese Dumpling Recipe (Dim Sum)
Serving Size: 1 (1645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 871.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: