The shrimp can be left out of this salad to make a great tasty vegetarian dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb cooked small shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1/4 head bok choy, finely shredded
- 1/4 lb bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 green onion, finely chopped
- 1Combine the ingredients for the salad in a large glass bowl.
- 2Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing in a smaller bowl.
- 3Pour the dressing over the salad the toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shanghai Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 779.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 27.9 g