Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The shrimp can be left out of this salad to make a great tasty vegetarian dish.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked small shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1⁄4 head bok choy, finely shredded
- 1⁄4 lb bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine the ingredients for the salad in a large glass bowl.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing in a smaller bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad the toss to coat.
This is a very easily prepared & tasty salad that I included along side of several other salads for a cool & refreshing lunch & dinner! We do enjoy shrimp but don't have it very often, & the dressing used here really made for a very satisfying salad ~ the lemon-honey-ginfer combo really made this special for me! Thanks for sharing a great keeper! [Made & reviewed while in Asia with ZWT6]