Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
For lower fat remove skin before grilling
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup HP steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Marinate the chicken legs in the worchestershire sauce for 30 minutes.
- Blend the HP sauce with the brown sugar, lemon juice, ginger, sesame oil, garlic and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Cook on medium stirring ocasionally until hot and bubbly.
- Reserve the sauce.
- Sprinkle the chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place on a grill meaty side down.
- Grill for 5 minutes or until well-marked.
- Baste with some of the sauce.
- Turn the chicken and baste again with the sauce.
- Grill the chicken, covered basting occasionally for 40 minutes or until very tender and the juices run clear.