1/4 Photos of Shanghai Meat Buns
Dienia B.'s Note:
A tasty snack or as a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the outside by mixing the first 4 ingredients together.
- 2Let rest for 30 minutes; refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 3Divide into 15 equal portions.
- 4Roll out into small circles.
- 5Place meat and cabbage filling in and twist tops to seal.
- 6Steam over boiling water in a steamer for 20 minutes until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shanghai Meat Buns
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g