Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Shangri-la hotel. Ok so I have never tried this drink but it looks like a real treat! The concortion calls for raspberry fruit but feel free to substitute that with strawberries or any other berry fruit of your pref! Throw a few chunky pcs into the strawberry, pineapple and cream concortion if you like!
- 100 g pineapple chunks, fresh
- 2 g lemongrass, grounded
- 50 g vanilla ice cream
- 10 ml Cointreau liqueur
- 40 ml vodka
- 2 tablespoons raspberry puree
- 1 raspberries, fresh
- 1 fresh pineapple
- fresh red currant
- Blend the first 5 ingredients into blender.
- Spoon the raspberry puree into a tall glass before pouring the dreamy mixture inches.
- Make a small slit on the raspberry and pineapple to prop it on the rim of the glass, and sprinkle a few redcurrants into the concortion!
- Drink up and fantasise!