Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Kraft, this easy one-dish meal is quick, easy and delicious.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine or 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 5 cups fresh stir fry vegetables (your favorite) or 5 cups fresh mixed vegetables, about a pound (your favorite)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce (depending on how saucy you like it)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, spray nonstick wok or 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until brown.
- Add vegetables and mushrooms; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Stir hoisin sauce into chicken mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Add pasta; toss until well coated and heated through.