Recipe by lauralie41
30 minutes to prepare this tasty meal with only 5 ingredients. From Betty Crockers Dinner Made Easy's newsletter.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 12 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 16 ounces stir fry vegetables (fresh in the produce section) or 16 ounces chop suey vegetables (fresh in the produce section)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to the directions on the box. Drain well and set aside.
- While fettuccine is cooking spray a nonstick wok or 12 inch skillet with cooking spray. Over medium high heat cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown stirring often. Stir in the vegetables and mushrooms cooking for approximately 3 minutes or until tender crisp and chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Stir the hoisin sauce into the chicken mixture and heat until boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for one minute. Add well drained fettuccine and toss well until coated and heated through. Serve immediately.