Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT6
Make and share this Shandong Mary Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup beer, Tsingtao Lager
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Add the beer, tomato juice, vodka, and chili garlic sauce and stir well.
- Garnish with the lemon wedge.
This goes down way too easy! ;) Heading to the store to get some more tomato juice so I can sip on another. Next round I am upping the chili-garlic sauce a bit. A squeeze of fresh lemon gives this a nice fresh burst. Great cocktail Aunt Sana!