Recipe by wwltmom
This recipe took First Place in the local newspaper's "Christmas Cook-Off" for the candy category.
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream, room temperature
- 2 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- chocolate almond bark, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast one cup of the coconut under broiler until lightly browned. Set aside and let cool.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet, drop by teaspoonfuls on paper and chill in freezer one hour.
- Roll chilled dough in toasted coconut and dip in melted chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.