1/1 Photo of Shamrock Toasties (Kids St. Patrick's Day)
This recipe is for a treat to make for your kids or with your kids. It is super simple and a great way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day together. Have it ready for them while you make dinner or make it as lunch or a snack on the green day. Sure to please and maybe get them to eat the pepper. This recipe came from Family Fun. Enjoy. ChefDLH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. To make one, slice a green pepper crosswise near the pointed end to get a small, three-lobed shamrock shape. (If your pepper has four lobes, you've got a lucky clover instead.) Cut a small slice for a stem.
- 22. Toast half an English muffin, then top it with a slice of Cheddar and the pepper shamrock.
- 33. repeat as many times as you want (for four do it 3x more).
- 44.Place the muffins on a tray, then broil it in a toaster oven until the cheese is melted (this time will vary by toaster oven so keep an eye on it).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shamrock Toasties (Kids St. Patrick's Day)
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 295.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g